Baller Status

AJ

As if my neighbors think me and ashley drive nice cars now with the TBSS, CTS-V and my C5 Z06 i bring this home for a few days. they all stoped and looked at me driving up my drive way. C6 Z06, it had an interminit misfire that i got fixed but the customer asked me to drive it for a few days to make sure, yeah he had to twist my arm:D

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/CamaroAJ/garage.jpg

+1

Anymore pics of the house? Is it ashley's and your's?

The house is owned by both of use. We have lots of pics but they aren't great since we are still fixing the place up (it was foreclosed). We'll take some new ones tomorrow hopefully and post them up in the Cribs thread.

The house is owned by both of use. We have lots of pics but they aren't great since we are still fixing the place up (it was foreclosed). We'll take some new ones tomorrow hopefully and post them up in the Cribs thread.

you can get some damn good deals doing it that way. Back when we were house shopping a $300k valued foreclosed house came on the market, almost got it for $185k, but was beat out, and sold for $200k, (it was too far from where we wanted to be anyway) still a crazy deal.

there are awesome deals out there. our house sold for 75k more they we bought it for a few years ago in 2002. we bough the house for less than it was even appraised for.

+1, I bought my house in Oct. 2007 and it appraised for $65k more than I bought it for.

Nice house/cars AJ and Ashley! I'd kill for that garage.

Ramsey lets me keep my cars and plane in his garage. No big deal

Thanks man! Oh and Rams, can you go ahead and clean up the DBS, i wanna take a lady out :)

Ah, yes, they looked nice when I was cleaning the party out below-deck. Shall we talk about how rich and luxurious our lifestyle is at the garage this week? mmmmahah toodelo