5th Gen T/A

Patrick

Guest tbutera2112
I'd rock it. What's the difference between a Fbody Camaro and a Fbody TA? What, some suspension and body..... Both have a LSX..... How is this different? What because it doesn't come directly from GM?

this

I feel the Whole GT-R argument is bogus, The 240SX and The GT-R are so far apart it isn't funny. The TA and Camaro are virtually identical. except for Body.

If Gm recovers, I bet Pontiac comes back in 10 years....

Go ahead ... defend your rice. ;)

My point is valid, it is not a TA, no matter how bad you wish it to be. Same as our 240sx guy.

the funny thing is if this was a honda people would be screaming ricer ;)

If its done right it could look really cool

No no the case at all. From 1982 on the f body has been a C car. Corporate, hell they shared almost everything, so this is no different. Change seats, front and rear bumpers, some other styling cues, and you have what would be a Trans Am. Can't wait to see it.

You all fail.. some of the TA's had 5 more horsepower. Thats 5 extra horsepower makes it a completely different car. The 5 extra horsepower induce extra G forces that cause your mullet to grow faster, your teeth to rot quicker, and your ball cap to collect just the right amount of dirt for that dingy trailor park look. Not to mention the glue that holds on the firebird symbol has to be made of the strongest glue because with those 5 extra horses it would fly right off with normal camaro glue. Also camaros break down more so they came from the factory with a special get towed package. Finally Camaros weigh less than Trans Ams so that its easier for them to sit on bricks without the hazard of tipping over. You guys know nothing :rolleyes:

Guest tbutera2112
So if somebody takes a wrx and throws in an sti engine, slaps on a big wing and wheels.. is it now an sti?

those are different cars though....camaro and ta are the same damn thing just look different...you dont need to swap a motor...i dont see anyone calling the GTO people ricers for doing a monaro conversion??? how is this any different???

Guest tbutera2112

http://www.automedia.com/NewCarBuyersGuide/photos/2005/Pontiac/GTO/Coupe/2005_Pontiac_GTO_ext_1.jpg

http://www.nextcar.com.au/i.holden.monaro.CV8.JPG

OMG