Pedo-Bear 600

Guest Removed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
lol. from a dig in DRY mud, i'll put up my 350 raptor vs. ur 4wheeler :)

i cant wait for the next rain..but i want better tires before then..

i wonder what iron pony charges to swap tires..hell i might be able to put them on myself.

been looking at some 26x9 up front and 26x12's for the rear

these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390075687177&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

or these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/26-INCH-MAXXIS-ZILLA-6-PLY-RATED-ATV-TIRES-NEW-SET-4_W0QQitemZ140340239366QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20acee1c06&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

or maybe these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-26-INCH-MUDZILLA-ATV-TIRES-FREE-SHIPPING_W0QQitemZ120461191214QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c0c0be82e&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

so many damn tires out there tho..:o

Guest Removed
nope for my motorcycle. an wow clever with teh jet ski sinking..you havnet used that one 10 times this week :jerkit: ha

no i havent..go back and check for youself too. i havent said shit about your sinking ship for a while

Guest tbutera2112
i now have the urge to sell the vmax and get another quad ..... kinda glad to have this grizzly outta my hair though, its a badass quad, but i really didnt wanna take the time to put it back together haha

Guest Removed
i now have the urge to sell the vmax and get another quad ..... kinda glad to have this grizzly outta my hair though, its a badass quad, but i really didnt wanna take the time to put it back together haha

you can buy it back...i figured you would want to after i got it back together.:D

Guest tbutera2112
you can buy it back...i figured you would want to after i got it back together.:D

ill think about it....you already know my main reason for not wanting it back lol....PM a price for shits and giggles

Guest Removed
ill think about it....you already know my main reason for not wanting it back lol....PM a price for shits and giggles

no i dont know why..other then maybe killing yourself.

MILLIONS!

so close to going to the pony and buying some taller wider more Aggressive tires..

i really like the ITP mud lites...

Guest Removed
talk to josh. he will save you money. Iron pony is good, but you pay too much there.

not really on the itp tires..there shelve prices on the same tires were cheaper then ebay

Guest Removed

well this little shit head

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_3526.jpg

loves this thing soooooooooooooo much.

it looked like this.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_3528.jpg

need to go hit the big mud back there. but im going to wait for the new tires first. before i try to get stuck

Guest Removed
Is that a cup holder I spoted on the front rack?

yes someone said i couldnt put a cup holder on it in a few minutes. well some aluminum tubing and 2 zip ties made it happen. holds a 20oz of dew rather nicely ;)

Guest tbutera2112
yes someone said i couldnt put a cup holder on it in a few minutes. well some aluminum tubing and 2 zip ties made it happen. holds a 20oz of dew rather nicely ;)

shoulda kept the cooler bag on it or atleast tape a screw driver to it for that choke...the piece has always been broken, so we always used a flathead...or i suppose you could just call IP and order another one lol

that bag comes in handy if you go out riding anywhere

Guest Removed
shoulda kept the cooler bag on it or atleast tape a screw driver to it for that choke...the piece has always been broken, so we always used a flathead...or i suppose you could just call IP and order another one lol

that bag comes in handy if you go out riding anywhere

that bag was smelly. and kind of funky.

i need to get a new handle for the choke and the new adjuster for the rear brake lever. and some ITP mud lite XL's. i figure im just going to go with stock sizes for now.

Guest tbutera2112
that bag was smelly. and kind of funky.

i need to get a new handle for the choke and the new adjuster for the rear brake lever. and some ITP mud lite XL's. i figure im just going to go with stock sizes for now.

yea that rear brake has always been funny...i just used the foot brake most of the time