damn...old vid!

Flybye

unknown car vs. a POS SRT4 (2:20 mark). both broke the cars during the last race. a tranny went out and some fuel line exploded

***note this happend in mexico*****

"stock" bottom end? LS1 w/bolt ons

stock turbo/ basic bolt on SRT4 with i think just a 50 shot at the time???

Edited by Wagner
to protect the innocent from johnny law

any info on the truck?

dam i forgot how strong the flyby4 srt ran :)

kenne belle sc'd with full bolt ons.

yeah that was when the car was on stock turbo/injectors and just a little bit of spray. shortly after, i replaced the fuel line, rail, injectors and did some minor turbo work. then changed the jets a little bit

kenne belle sc'd with full bolt ons.

yeah that was when the car was on stock turbo/injectors and just a little bit of spray. shortly after, i replaced the fuel line, rail, injectors and did some minor turbo work. then changed the jets a little bit

ahhh blacked out lightning dam i miss his truck.

nice man

lol you get a new toy car yet?

no...not yet. im still looking, but also have other priorities. i have been pondering an S2000 (big turbo) even though i pretty much hate Honda's. those cars are just so fun to drive and can handle alot of power on the stock bottom end. plus i have found some around or under $10k. i just dont think ill be satisfied for long?

I know the current owner. That car is still a monster.

me too...he hits me up on occasion. and no, that car is slow as hell now and runs like SHIT. i traded it in with minor bolt ons and just soldered up an old map clamp i found in the garage to keep it running half way decent. whatever was left after i parted it out was on the car when i got rid of it. lol

wow I remeber that night.. I ahted that guy with his skulled out wrx... and horhay pulling on him all night... that was also when gti john had to wait or us on the side of the freeway :)

yup yup....im pretty sure that was the same weekend i beat his "400 hp" gti? not on a top speed run though. once he hit the top of 5th gear and then into 6th it was all over for me

me too...he hits me up on occasion. and no, that car is slow as hell now and runs like SHIT. i traded it in with minor bolt ons and just soldered up an old map clamp i found in the garage to keep it running half way decent. whatever was left after i parted it out was on the car when i got rid of it. lol

yup yup....im pretty sure that was the same weekend i beat his "400 hp" gti? not on a top speed run though. once he hit the top of 5th gear and then into 6th it was all over for me

not sure if he ever dynoed it... i know it only has a gt30 turbo on it and it seemed to have issues every time... I ahvent seen him for about 2 years though... ya that thing was a monster up top though...

and I remember you jared ( yellow evo) and his gti and also I think a green civic did a run right after easton on the way to the thrift store... I was riding with john and I looked and we were slowing down from 170

Well slow in comparison yes. When it runs right it runs good. Usually it sounds like a machine gun when he gets on it.