DTM now offers Window Tinting.

DTM Brian

I have teamed up with a window tinter with 15 years of experience. He does very good work and uses quality tint. I hope to have tint on both the ZO6 and my Ranger for customers to see.

Regular Pricing will be $150.00 for 2 doors and $175.00 for 4 doors.

Pricing for the rest of August through September will be $125.00 for 2 doors and $150.00 for 4 doors.

If you are even considering getting your windows tinted you need to get a hold of me and have a look at his work. He does one hell of a job.

Please call me at 614-778-8984 to schedule an appointment.

Edited by Mobile Chassis Dyno

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who does the tinting? do you have pics of previous work? Most people go to quality or youseff at a2z just by the referalls an the price which is cheaper then the 200 you guy is chargin for the 4 doors.... just a thought

but your Sale prices are great. in for pics of the work.

So just to clarify, is there any types of vehicles that would be different from this pricing? Other then like a van or something. Does this include a windsheild header?

I will find out on the windshield header. I imagine there are some exceptions. I did discuss corvette and camaro rear windows and he said they were no problem. I have room on my end to take care of any cost differences.

I just sent him a e-mail requesting pics of his work.

What is the regular pricing for the other guys?. I will match it after the month of september. I am calling the tinter now to see about getting some pics.

youseff at a2z -ive had 8 cars done all for 150 (last one about 6 months ago) two of those cars were two doors . not sure if hes changed prices but thats what ive always payed an my friends the same

and im not tryin to bash your prices. 200 is still amazing price for window tint. but sooo many people go to these two places cause of there craftsmanship an quality for the price. im sure youll do find an ide love to see some pics of his work.

ie- corners tight spots, large ONE piece windows(fbody rings a bell of an odd shaped large window)

We have our first window tint customer this friday at 10am. Feel free to come by between 11-12 to take a look at his work.

Like I said I have no problem adjusting my pricing to match other tinters. This guy takes care of me with tuning and I am going to take of him with tinting.

We have our first window tint customer this friday at 10am. Feel free to come by between 11-12 to take a look at his work.

Like I said I have no problem adjusting my pricing to match other tinters. This guy takes care of me with tuning and I am going to take of him with tinting.

sweeet i wont be able to stop by due to work but if you have a molment snap some shots off

Lemme know, I'm seriously considering it.

Anythony,

It looks like he has a number cars on Saturday already. He would also prefer to do it when there is not a shop full of people. "I like to do it right the first time" Any chance of you getting the car out to me on friday?

The name of tint he uses is Solar Guard

"Easy to work with and holds up over time"