Boat Crew

XChris1632X

Well I know a lot hasn't been going on with the weather lately and a lot of people busy and our trip coming up next month but I know a few of us are skipping tom at Alum. I however will be down at o'shaughnessy resevoir wakeboarding. I know a few others on here are die hard wakeboarders so I figured I would throw it out. If the weather holds out I should be there around 6-630. I will be in a 98 Malibu Response with a pylon (no tower). Any other wakeboats or non-wakeboats with wakeboarders feel like doing any riding we will be there. You will see my buddy throw some back flips and some spins down. Then you might see me trying everything he does but failing! We always ride on the side with the Ski Club course. I think its the north side. If you are coming out we usually have flat waters and only another boat on that side or two so please just no power turns and messing up the good water. Hopefully if Shanton starts feeling better we are gonna get him out so he can start perfecting his backflips too.

How far away is that place? I still want to make it out to at least one cr boat night when people actually show up.

I am working on trying to get back out at Alum. I had my ski out last night and was only running 75mph and about 500 rpms too low. I think I have one hell of a boost leak and a driveshaft seal going out. It is taking so much tuning its a PIA.

I wouldn't really say this will be much of a CR boat night this week. I'll be cruising on the boat with the VP of the Ski Club and his son who is my buddy. We will just be wakeboarding only and I am hoping my buddies boss brings out his Malibu Wakesetter so I can try some real wake. (His Malibu Response doesnt have that much).

Maybe we can all get things to happen next week at Alum.

Oh and oshaughnessy is about 4 miles north of the Zoo on Riverside Dr just outside of Murfield

Saving it for cumberland bro.

Yeah Shanton told me that you were gonna hold off a bit.

Don't want to take the boat out of the water. Looks like a Zoombezi day if it's nice.

I heard you weren't gonna come out anyways on Thurs? Since both you guys prob werent gonna be there thats why I decided to go do some wakeboarding instead. Plus I have boost problems on my ski right now.

Yeah Shanton told me that you were gonna hold off a bit.

I heard you weren't gonna come out anyways on Thurs? Since both you guys prob werent gonna be there thats why I decided to go do some wakeboarding instead. Plus I have boost problems on my ski right now.

Yeah I wasn't 100 percent because I have to leave for Michigan early. Now it looks like I am going to do some betting