$50,000 worth of weapons, including 35 firearms, stolen from Black Wing

excell

I'm sure it's easier to sell knives and lower-end guns without raising a great deal of suspicion. The couple AR's they got were probably for themselves.

bingo. it'd be a fuckload easier to sell a remington 870 than it would be to sell an ar-15. lot less suspicion

Something about the bad economy gun sales down, and the alarm system completly failing smells just a little. Maybe thats just me. But i have been in that place during closing and they put EVERYTHING in that Vault Knives and all, News Does not show that they got in the vault, so how did they make out with all thses goods did they forget to lock them up that night...

Something about the bad economy gun sales down, and the alarm system completly failing smells just a little. Maybe thats just me. But i have been in that place during closing and they put EVERYTHING in that Vault Knives and all, News Does not show that they got in the vault, so how did they make out with all thses goods did they forget to lock them up that night...

last I heard gun sales had been up for quite some time???

gun sales are at their highest level ever. Certain things sell more during a recession, beer, cigs, guns

He must not have had a cellular back up is all I can think. We never did lock up knives. They were in the case to the left of the furthest retail register. If inventory was mixed in with the shelved guns, then it was taken into the vault as well.

gun sales are at their highest level ever. Certain things sell more during a recession, beer, cigs, guns

They are slumping off since Nobama has mentioned publicly that he will not be pursuing anything further. I think closer to election time everything will pick back up.