18mm flare nut crowfoot...

ZYUL8TR

i <3 harbor freight. i need to go drop like 1000 bucks on tools. im sure id have a hell of a tool box. the only question is... how long will those tools last before they break/snap/strip/split or stop working.

I usually only buy tools there that I won't use very often and/or the quality of use isn't much different than the much more expensive products. I bought a nice set of mixed SAE/metric impact sockets there for a fraction of the price I would have even at sears and they are still indestructable for what I use them for.

I wouldn't go buy my regular sockets there. I'd still go buy a nice set of regular tools (i.e. craftsman or one of the more expensive brands if you have $$$), but for most people, especially those that are just random use tools (like a flare crow foot) buy harbor freight. You can spend a few hundred and get a nice set of craftsman that has most of what you need and the pieces you will use most of the time, then get the random crap at harbor freight.