Launching with 40psi in the tire.

dover

Welp guess it'll be getting painted sooner rather than later.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/IMG_0568.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/allaboutwrx/IMG_0569.jpg

This pictures don't do it justice. It's ugly. I got some sweet road rash and brusies but I walked away and road it home.

Time to stretch it!

sorry to hear you dumped the bike, glad your ok..

if you were doing this on the street, i really dont have sympathy... i mean im still glad your ok, but its your own fault

its his own fault anywhere... how would it be different if he dropped it at a track? thats just like if i wreck my car at a track racing it, its the same as me loosing control of it somehow on the street and wrecking. not trying to be a smart ass, just curious.

btw glad the op is ok and you did not completly destroy the bike.

its his own fault anywhere... how would it be different if he dropped it at a track? thats just like if i wreck my car at a track racing it, its the same as me loosing control of it somehow on the street and wrecking. not trying to be a smart ass, just curious.

X2

That mother f**ker is heavy as hell. Time for a stretch but more importantly, a Shinko :cool:

your right..

i guess in my mind if hes at the track, he would probably be more conscious of his setup, wearing all proper gear (if he wasnt on the street), in a controlled enviroment (less likely to be run over or run into someone, and there is Emergency people at a track if he gets injured.

just not to smart to do it on the street is all im saying.

your right..

i guess in my mind if hes at the track, he would probably be more conscious of his setup, wearing all proper gear (if he wasnt on the street), in a controlled enviroment (less likely to be run over or run into someone, and there is Emergency people at a track if he gets injured.

just not to smart to do it on the street is all im saying.

agreed. but hey, we all do or have done dumb shit with our fast toys;)

i knew i should have taken the camcorder the iPhone vid doesn't show anything.

anthony 5 minutes after the incident "does this mean i won" buahahahhahaha

lmao.....

thats riding skill not tire pressure
i woudltn say skilll. but he hasent had that much seat time launching the bike.. crap happsn he will learn from it an be a better rider. as they say every one goes down.

glad your good u crazy sob lol

any one got pics of vid of such john force burnout?