1 Killed in Drag Race off James Rd

TTQ B4U

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its crazy, sitting here one night later now watching news on ch 10 and they make it sound like just aggressive driving. The one guy interviewed was in front of the s2000 and he said the guy(s2000) pulled in the median lane and was trying to pass him and the truck that was in front of him? Anyone else watch that?

I guess it just depends on where you watch or what story you listen to. One person says street racing, one makes it sound like it was just road rage almost.

"He loved his little sports car, but he was very safe with it," she said. "He was ready to turn on our street, so there's no way (he was racing)."

This is sad, the poor guy was almost home and some morons who were racing.

Why even speed in that area? That part of James Rd is lined with houses. I would never even think of doing anything in an area like that, let alone at night.

Funny thing is 2 people in a couple 17-18 second trucks can go and fuck up and cause a wreck on a public road. However 2 8-9 second street cars that are never going to hook up on public street can get busy with 130 to 140 mph speeds and never wreck.

Shit amazes me.

Funny thing is 2 people in a couple 17-18 second trucks can go and fuck up and cause a wreck on a public road. However 2 8-9 second street cars that are never going to hook up on public street can get busy with 130 to 140 mph speeds and never wreck.

Shit amazes me.

George Staton didn't hook up, and that fucked a lot of stuff up.

It doesn't matter how fast your car is, stupidity on the road kills people.

It doesn't matter how fast your car is, stupidity on the road kills people.

Very well said.

How many people get hurt or killed in cars each year that have nothing to do with racing? It all comes down to being smart and paying attention while behind the wheel.

Real great subject to bring up at the time. Real classy. You are about as bad as the fucking news saying he was street racing.

I was just making a connection. My condolances go out to the family. And may he rest in peace.

Tim, the s2000 driver was a good man. I have known him since I was little. I went to school with his sister and have been good friends with the family for most of my life. Tim has always owned sporty little cars, his before this was a newer Mr2. As I know he never raced... I always would heckle him to race but he didnt want to lol... sad that a race is what killed him.

Now has the name of the truck drivers been released?

Now has the name of the truck drivers been released?

the 1 truck that stayed was reported as

Jeffrey S. Henry also was traveling southbound on James south of Broad.

Henry was driving a 2005 Black Ford F150 pickup.

I know him just from online and a locar bar/club. He went by the screen name mr beer pimp an had a thing for thick/bbw ladys. I hadnt seen him awhile though. I wasnt sure how he fit in a s2000 he was a big guy.

Check Check, That was his aol screen name. And from what I know of him he did drive fast because I heard all about him from my X. And Indeed she was a larger lady. Also He was dating her when she was 16 or 17 and he was 21. :gay:

Quoted for the sad truth.

How many deaths will it take?

Totally agree.........whether or not the S2000 was racing or not, that fact is someone WAS RACING might have been 2 trucks, might have been the truck and the S2000 might just have been a fucking brainless prick weaving through traffic and speeding.

Whatever the cause someone died AGAIN FROM THE LACK OF FUCKING COMMON SENSE AND DUE REGARD TO OTHERS ON THE ROAD.

Why don't people understand this?