1 Killed in Drag Race off James Rd

TTQ B4U

Anyone else see the story? Two trucks reportadly racing. Silver S2000 involved..maybe an innocent bystander? BUCK I was the plate on the Honda.

Hopefully not anyone here. :confused::(

Edited by TTQ B4U

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't flipping remember.

I know I've seen that plate, but I can't recall where. I want to say I've seen it on 315 South in the early mornings. I'm more sensitive to noticing S2000's since I owned one and keep my eyes open for them.

My concern is who were driving the trucks? One that was shown was a newer model Ford F150 or so...didn't catch the plate on it. The S2000 was definitely BUCK I as that was about all that's left of the car that wasn't burnt to a crisp.

it was the S2000 that was racing the truck.

i know ive seen that car around before. younger guy drives it.

younger guy? he died at the scene. still no reports of who was racing who. from looking at it, the truck re-ended the S2000 which then burst into flames. just conjecture from the video show, but that's my early take.

younger guy? he died at the scene. still no reports of who was racing who. from looking at it, the truck re-ended the S2000 which then burst into flames. just conjecture from the video show, but that's my early take.

how do you know he died?

how do you know he died?

Because they said 1 death was reported and the s2000 was completely burnt to the ground, driver ejected, didnt look too promising. Im not positive it wasnt the truck but the truck didnt look bad at all from the video they showed

although we all know any time 2 cars are speeding near each other the media calls it a streetrace. it could be a geo tracker and a volvo and it woud still be called a street race and somehow be linked to us.