Car Salesmen enter....

Bam

Well, since Paul asked, I figured I might as well ask to.

What's the most we can realistically get for our car, we don't like the payment and just want something cheaper...

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 Minivan

Dark Blue w/ tan/grey interior.

Rear Captain chairs.

Foldaway third row.

Fully loaded, 2 keyless remotes

TPMS system

Side curtain airbags

Chrome trim

Rear Controls.

41,000 miles

Clean title

Service records.

I just want to know what they are going for at auction, I know we did a lot of traveling and racked up some miles, but I'm trying to see how screwed we are.

We may be willing to trade it in, but more than likely would like to just sell it and be done.

Thanks

check autotrader for similar vehicles to get an idea. An 08 with that many miles will be a tough sale.

Good time to buy, not a good time to trade in.

Done that, and there are vans with more miles that are 2008 that dealers are asking as high as $19,995 for, granted they are in Indianapolis, but shit I'd drive the few hours to get that much more money for it.

Cheapest 08 I've seen on Autotrader was $15,980, it was a 2008 and has more miles than ours, so I'm not sure why we cant even get $13-14k for ours...

Done that, and there are vans with more miles that are 2008 that dealers are asking as high as $19,995 for, granted they are in Indianapolis, but shit I'd drive the few hours to get that much more money for it.

Cheapest 08 I've seen on Autotrader was $15,980, it was a 2008 and has more miles than ours, so I'm not sure why we cant even get $13-14k for ours...

They ask 20, get 17 and still make money. (not real money, just giving you an idea)

I was given 12200 for my 06 GTI, the dealer certified it, and had it stickered for 15999 the next week. So they have to pay maybe 500 total for prep and warranty, make a grand ish, and they are at about 14k. Mark up the car and there you go, 16k.

good luck though. I found a deal worth losing some money on my trade (0% for 72 months). Hopefully you can find a good deal as well.