Ted Kennedy dead at 77

SpaceGhost

Jesus Christ, some of you are assholes. I'd have Kennedy over most other democrats in Congress. He actually bargained with opposing parties. Also, most likely, none of you were alive during the Chappaquiddick incident.
  • Downvote 1

Also, most likely, none of you were alive during the Chappaquiddick incident.

hah, you say that like you were there, yet all but one (+ one member who has no age listed) of the people to post before you are OLDER than you.

Just thought it was funny to read that. :)

Jesus Christ, some of you are assholes. I'd have Kennedy over most other democrats in Congress. He actually bargained with opposing parties. Also, most likely, none of you were alive during the Chappaquiddick incident.

yea, this is definately high up on the list of all time shit posts. yes, fuck another human beings life just because "it was a long time ago", yes, that totally makes him a better person because he was able to get away with it for so long. the boston strangler must be a great guy too, as well as jack the ripper. lets not forget the zodiac killer, i'm sure his contributions to his community certainly make up for murdering those 'no ones'.

yea, this is definately high up on the list of all time shit posts. yes, fuck another human beings life just because "it was a long time ago", yes, that totally makes him a better person because he was able to get away with it for so long. the boston strangler must be a great guy too, as well as jack the ripper. lets not forget the zodiac killer, i'm sure his contributions to his community certainly make up for murdering those 'no ones'.

Yes, ignore the rest of my post, moron. And a "shitty post"? Most of what I read of your input is useless and/or comments similar to that of an underdeveloped adolescent.