Part Time Jobs

sciongirl

Guest tbutera2112
id rather not do UPS. i worked there back in high school and it's no joke... that shit is tough.

thanks wagner :)

get a job at obetz ups...the women there get to flip envelopes over for 12 buck an hour and not do shit...while the rest of us break our backs... start at like 9ish or something... 35 cent raise every 6months, full benefits, paid vacation, and you can do it in the mornings so it wont mess with the rest of your schedule

Guest tbutera2112
oh so the obetz location isn't like the one on the west side? its more office work?

no its the same...but they usually put women upstairs in the mezzanine, so they handle all the smalls...flipping, scanning, sorting envelopes...a few unlucky ones get stuck loading on the box lines, but most women there have easy jobs

safelite on schrock rd and cleveland only offers PT hours, and IIRC, start at 10$/hr after training ($8/hr for training but reimbursed the $2 difference after you're done), and you can take classes to take on new clients...i think they're 4 hour classes, and every 3 you do, you get like a 50 cent raise.

ur a chick, if your pretty go work at some sports bar, guys+beer+food= good money

this girl I work with does a part time bar tender/ server and she said she somtimes makes extra 300-350 a night

i thought about that coz i would love to bartend but ive never done it, dont know anything about it... maybe applebees or someplace could teach me.