Holy shit

Crossle

Guest Removed
probably not fake motherfuckers will run a car into the ground to save a couple hundred bucks

plus one..i have seen this myself...

i have seen fronts with just the fins....the cooling fins...no pad. and vise grips on the hose..:rolleyes:

fucking people

The "halo" might be real, but there would have been more of the disc hanging off the axle. Looks like they took the back of the disc and vanes out and put the "halo" back in for the picture.

This is the usual result of that kind of idiocy, found this one on a GM minivan in the Pick-n-Pull on Groveport Rd.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/GonneVille/0729071346-1.jpg

Unfortuatly I've seen shit like this happen more then just once or twice. People just don't care, they just show up when the caliper starts leaking and the car won't stop. A lot of the time people refuse the work too, because they can't afford pads, rotors, and calipers.

I don't doubt it. A friend of mine was having some break issues on his Jeep a few months ago and asked me if I could fix them (he definatly is NOT a cra guy). Sure thing, so I go to his place just to look at it so I know what he need to buy and the caliper piston on his passanger side was half falling out and his rotors had the fins exposed. :eek: So yeah, I can believe it.

wow that is crazy. I thought it was bad a few months ago when I changed the front disc brakes on my friend's Wrangler. I accidently put a screw driver through one side of the rotor. We were replacing them anyways, but that was crazy.