LSx Nova

TurboNova

Ok well as most know I put a budget sbc in the nova to cruise for the summer in order to build a bigblock over the winter. Well more and more searching I am liking the ls1 6 speed more and more.

Anyone know of a pre made harness supplier or complete install kit less motor and trans supplier.

I searched for aj on here but either there was no build thread or I could not find it. I dont want to do the harness and want it to look good and I know there was a place called BRC and they make a trans crossmember and motor mounts just dont know if that is a bolt in fit or if more mods are needed

thanks

dan

Guest Removed

you can always use the painless harness.

most just rewire the factory harness to work how they want it.

i'll more then likely be doing this swap in a older nova come this winter

there is also a complete front subframe out there for this swap. very nice piece. not so nice price. but there are alot of options too.

fit very well in my car. had about an inch between the heads and fire wall and the only mods needed to the floor was to relocate the hole for the shifter. had alot of room around the transmission to get your hands up in there if need be.

I'm having trouble finding a link to the build video but, if you can find it muscle car tv did a project called "old blue hair" and put a ls2 in an nova

they usually list all the vendors they used to source stuff from

thats cool I will try and search for it as well

I may have found a copy. It doesn't have many seeders so I can't be sure as of yet. If it's the right episode I'll host it for you. It might take a while since my upload speed sucks. I'll edit this once it's downloaded and I know if it's it for sure.

it was carbed msd box on the stock trigger wheel

http://www.powerblocktv.com/site3/index.php/musclecar-episodes?ep_num=MC2007-01&ep_sea=0701

here is a link to one of the episodes search around on the site I saw a couple of other ones scattered through the different seasons

Guest Removed
it was carbed msd box on the stock trigger wheel

http://www.powerblocktv.com/site3/index.php/musclecar-episodes?ep_num=MC2007-01&ep_sea=0701

here is a link to one of the episodes search around on the site I saw a couple of other ones scattered through the different seasons

that right it did have a carb on it..

im thinking of the TT one in the older 66-67 nova that i seen...that eats transmissions for breakfast.