another stupid newb

Shawn89

Shawn is really a good person , I dont know how many times he has helped me personally with going out of state to find cars LOL. Either way this guy is just a die hard car fan, that does all his own work on his own car. Shawn coming on CR will help you make a ton of new friends, you should fit right in.

Bwahahahahahaha. You just made me disrupt my entire section.

Edit: withholding welcome till I can see pics at home.

It's honistly nothing to see. Just a stock 240 with a stock rb20.

Shawn is really a good person , I dont know how many times he has helped me personally with going out of state to find cars LOL. Either way this guy is just a die hard car fan, that does all his own work on his own car. Shawn coming on CR will help you make a ton of new friends, you should fit right in.

I hope, Having two friends sucks on nights like tonight haha.

shawn posted on here before I had no idea who he was, Yes his car was riced out with yellow vac lines, whatever I know everyone on this board has made a stupid car mistake's 1 time in there life .Everyone one learns from past mistakes and grows from them. He was just sticking up for himself and having pride in what he bought and did. I can understand that, we are all guys. For the past year or so we have helped each other alot with our cars, or we go to the track ect. Shawn might not be able to afford all the crazy big turbo set up's and 2k suspension parts, but he can work on his own car and does everything himself and I can respect that.

Shawn is really a good person , I dont know how many times he has helped me personally with going out of state to find cars LOL. Either way this guy is just a die hard car fan, that does all his own work on his own car.

Doing all the work on his car himself ...... that's something I can't do, so that alone is worth

+1 rep from me. :)

Welcome to CR, Act II.

He just got the car not too long ago, the body has its typical ohio rust issues, But we can always go back to TN again for another 240 lol.

dude that last run to tn sucked. I didnt think we would ever get home, but anyway the car was well worth it.

shawn posted on here before I had no idea who he was, Yes his car was riced out with yellow vac lines, whatever I know everyone on this board has made a stupid car mistake's 1 time in there life .Everyone one learns from past mistakes and grows from them. He was just sticking up for himself and having pride in what he bought and did. I can understand that, we are all guys. For the past year or so we have helped each other alot with our cars, or we go to the track ect. Shawn might not be able to afford all the crazy big turbo set up's and 2k suspension parts, but he can work on his own car and does everything himself and I can respect that.

Aww, thank you buddy for the kind words lol.

And thanks everyone els for not burning my balls to bad.......yet haha

Hell, I've drove the car to Dayton twice, one time was 30 passed there. Drove to marrysville then marion and raced then drove back to columbus lol I'd drive it to Florida right now.....I might just do that.
  • Confused 1