New to CR on the motorcycle side of racing

mecnix1

My name is Troy and I've been wrenching in the motorcyle/powersports world here in Ohio for over the last 17 years. Most of the stuff I've done over the last 6-7 years is in dragrace performance for bikes. However I do work on just about any motorcycle, atv or pwc that has ever been made. The past shops that I have work at since 1992 are, ASK (Lancaster), Treadway Honda-Suzuki, ASK (Lancaster), Champion Motorsports in Heath, Xtreme Cycle Warehouse (when Bob owned it), MSP Racing/MSP Suzuki (Columbus/Heath), Hinds Motorsports and now All Terrain Sports in Chillocthe. I also started my own shop in New Lexington where I work on any brand there is. I have a DynoJet dyno for motorcycles/atv's at my shop also in New Lexington. A lot of you motorcycles guys know of me and hope to meet some cool ass people here and in the future. Will try and post some pics if I can.

Are there any fast motorcycles in Columbus anymore/

• Upvote 3

What's up Brian? Not sure if you remember me or not. I used your dyno when I built the 08 Busa for Hinds last year. Also dyno's Tylers bike there a couple of times. Your a good dude. Plan on being mobile in the next two months with the dyno I hope.

Later Troy

Need to figure out the posting of the pics.

+ rep for Troy he is a racer and sick when it comes to the cycles

you must be drunk.

neg rep for you.

That busa looks slow cause it has all the extra plastic on it and that big metal thingy hangin off the side.