DART OR AFR'S

STEVE-O

Okay I forgot abotu Patrick G's car, but that if a far cry from off the shelf parts. So much of that car is custom. The few others are just barely making it, so I just don't feel that as much money and time as that takes when i can just start with a better bottom end. Not to mention that the second one you listed is a LS2.

You are definitely in the right place for that. Just remember this.. in a lot of cases the extra cost only nets you an additional 1-5hp. In the end you may have 20 more hp than the next guy but he saved $3000.

ya and I much rather save the 3 grand and be a little lower on hp because I am not trying to be the fastest or this or that I just want to have a car I can build and have fun with and if something breaks o well I will wait and fix it and drive it again..

Okay I forgot abotu Patrick G's car, but that if a far cry from off the shelf parts. So much of that car is custom. The few others are just barely making it, so I just don't feel that as much money and time as that takes when i can just start with a better bottom end. Not to mention that the second one you listed is a LS2.

Its not that hard. I could write an exact list of parts needed to make 500 to the wheels. Swapping out a perfectly fine block isnt always needed. I say run it until you have to swap blocks... 90% of the parts are interchangible to a new block anyway.

AFR all the way, they are proven heads.

Give me a call or stop by sometime and I can help ya out, your right down the road from me...

Bill

sweet ya i will let you know I hope to get a beater here in the next month I already found it jsut got to get the money together..

also I plan on starting the build jan or so after I finish up putting together my parts list