returning member

poyznus

hey whats up, havent been around in a while. used to come to gatherings at hooters back in the day, been to some track days and had alot of fun and met some cool people. looking to do the same and come to the track day at NT with my new ride. hope to see ya'll around
  • Downvote 1

thanks guys, my dad has a pic at the shop i will try to get from him and learn to post it. its a burnout pic from nmra milan, may 2009. the truck is sick, not running to potential but, we'll have it cured hopefully by 1st round friday night at nmra columbus. like i said before 514 stroker, motorsport SVO heads, motorsport intake, 1150 quickfuel dominator. truck has too much gear right now, in the process of getting different gears. 9 inch ford, powerglide trans. alumastar fronts 15x3.5 and prostar rears 15x12 with 29.5x10.5 runs real rich and we have to play with the timing. it'll be ready by this friday. just a couple changes :bangbang:

Guest Removed

sounds good..this must be the one my buddie bobby was telling me about..he is building a 557 bb ranger, or was...now he has the motor in a old capri with a clutchless trans.

welcome, get some pics up

if you want to see it so fuckin bad, come this weekend and take some pics yourself. ill be at nmra bright and early tomorrow morning ready to rock. changed the ignition box and coil, gears, and the timing tonight so she should be good to go. running in the truck class. like i said black 93 ranger splash with #11157. see ya later ya'll im racing :D
  • Upvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
if you want to see it so fuckin bad, come this weekend and take some pics yourself. ill be at nmra bright and early tomorrow morning ready to rock. changed the ignition box and coil, gears, and the timing tonight so she should be good to go. running in the truck class. like i said black 93 ranger splash with #11157. see ya later ya'll im racing :D

my car dont run :(