Need to see the doctor, but dont have health insurance.

Ramsey

Go to the doctor and pay. It's not that bad, tell him you don't have insurance, most will work with you. When I had my shop my doctor helped me out left and right, ton's of free sample medicines etc.

fyi the minute clincs are staffed with nurse practioners, not MD's or DO's. They can write some scripts, but nothing serious. If you need to be seen for anything but a Rx, you need to find a MD or DO....

i would call around and check prices out at local doc offices. you arnt the first to walk in w/o insurance, and with people losing jobs(and thus insurance) you wont be the last.

either way, best of luck

no free clinics? minute clinic, can they diagnose a problem?

Vineyard church has a free clinic downtown. You basically have to be first in line on a Wed afternoon, I believe they do this once a month. What's wrong homie, how did that start?

Vineyard church has a free clinic downtown. You basically have to be first in line on a Wed afternoon, I believe they do this once a month. What's wrong homie, how did that start?

kinda out of the blue, but when i sleep, i wake up with intense burning on the top of my left thigh, then it kinda tingles and is numb. When i move it, its a sharp pain untill i get moving arround.

Its a leg issue, tingles/burning/numbness/sharp-shooting pain. :confused:

This may sound strange but sounds like a back issue. Especially if you are noticing it when you wake up.

Or someone has stabbed you in the leg with a knife and left the blade lodged in there and you just have not found it yet.

Its a leg issue, tingles/burning/numbness/sharp-shooting pain. :confused:

I bet if you cough or take a poop it hurts worse. Sounds like a lumbar disc issue, but making an "e" diagnosis is tough. I should be in the office tomorrow afternoon, unless the wife goes into labor tonight.

This may sound strange but sounds like a back issue. Especially if you are noticing it when you wake up.

Or someone has stabbed you in the leg with a knife and left the blade lodged in there and you just have not found it yet.

its not that i notice when i wake up, it wakes me up. And web md said it could be a back issue or blot clot.:(

its not that i notice when i wake up, it wakes me up. And web md said it could be a back issue or blot clot.:(

Clots are very different than a disc issue or spine problem. It is not hard to tell the difference.

If its a blood clot, try jumping around real hard and smash your leg into some things. That oughta knock it loose.

Glad I could be of help to you.

Are you getting commission from the funeral homes?