WTB: 2 Tickets for the OSU Vs. Toledo Game

Bigbird

Alright guys here's the story. My girlfriend goes to Toledo, but she's never been big on football. Her stepdad who raised her is a big michigan fan, but she's never cared one way or the other. I told her that if she wanted to date me she would have to learn to love OSU. I figured a great way to introduce her to this wonderful life would be to take her to watch her school get trounced by OSU. We can get UT student tickets for $25 each, but I would rather sit with OSU fans haha. So show me what you've got guys! Not looking to spend TOO much money...this isn't the USC game afterall, but I won't overlook any good offers.

Haha it's not like that, more like friendly bantering. I'm sure if he really cared he would have done more to make her a football fan. He was actually going to come to the game with us, but she wanted it to be just a her and I thing. He's cool about it. They have red and gray on their stairs at their house, so the first time I met him I was like, "So, is that scarlet and gray?". It's all in good fun.

Now...anyone got some tickets they're trying to get rid of??

• 3 weeks later...