Homemade Cornhole Project

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments everyone. The first set turned out really well, but keep in mind, that was the very first set I've ever made. I have a few ideas how to improve upon a couple of things here and there.

I have materials to start on another set this week, so if anyone does want one, I could start on it right away. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I guess I am just not looking at it through the eyes of someone building a set. I figure 1/2 hr per set building maybe an hr.

That's the issue, you're not seeing all the detail and thought that went into this set. Boards I've seen on CL have ~12 screws holding the frame to the surface boards. Mine has 27 in each surface board. It takes a bit more than 30 minutes to predrill and counter sink 27 screws (per board). Not to mention each screw placement was measured out and spaced the same on each board. That sort of attention to detail requires more than 30 - 60 minutes.

Again, not pissy, just pointing out what all went into these.

What the hell am I doing? He wants to sell stuff like this theres vendor fees for such things. So he can post "hey check these out" and people cant comment? Pm me if theres an issue.

If you would check the thread you would notice the posts with the pricing have been deleted. You have almost posted more times in this thread than him.... Calm down for Pets sake.

Wow... I wish I had the patients to do something like that. I get tired of messing with things too quick. If I did 30 minutes a day I could probably achieve similar results in like 2 weeks, but after that my attention to detail just goes away. Nice work!

Wow... I wish I had the patients to do something like that. I get tired of messing with things too quick. If I did 30 minutes a day I could probably achieve similar results in like 2 weeks, but after that my attention to detail just goes away. Nice work!

so you need sick people in hospital gowns to help you?

or do you need patience?

Very impressive...looks good. If I was you I'd start making and selling these!

Thanks,

Eric

Thanks Eric...much appreciated!

pimp :cool:

Nice work Tim. As always, your project turned out awesome

Thanks Steve...set #2 should be in the works in a matter of days (once the paint scheme is laid out).