Culdesac parking

Tshensley

Does anyone know how to find out any laws/Rules regarding parking in a culdesac? We just moved into an area at a dead end(culdesac). Well the thing is parking can become crowded in these areas, and I parked along the curb where there is a basketball hoop in the yard. Well our neighbor(we live in a Duplex) called the landlord and stated that I was parking in "his" spot. We both have driveways that can fit 2 cars a peice, but he didnt even have the idea to just come over and ask me if I would move my car so he could play some basketball. Which if he wouldve just asked me, it wouldnt of been a problem, but since he wants to complain to the landlord, it makes me want to be a dickhead to him.

Does anyone know how to find out any laws/Rules regarding parking in a culdesac? We just moved into an area at a dead end(culdesac). Well the thing is parking can become crowded in these areas, and I parked along the curb where there is a basketball hoop in the yard. Well our neighbor(we live in a Duplex) called the landlord and stated that I was parking in "his" spot. We both have driveways that can fit 2 cars a peice, but he didnt even have the idea to just come over and ask me if I would move my car so he could play some basketball. Which if he wouldve just asked me, it wouldnt of been a problem, but since he wants to complain to the landlord, it makes me want to be a dickhead to him.

fuck him if you parked on the street he can kiss your ass or ask if you can move the car.