Thinking of having a cookout at the house

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second it. I figure why not. 5 months being couped up not being able to do anything or get out to anything why not invite people here so I dont have to walk around. The house and the yard looks like hell since I couldnt do anything to either but fuck it, its just a house. I need to socialize so bad.

interesting, but don't you have kids?

Yeah I have 3 kids but I figured it might be nicer if it were just adults. If theres enough people with kids we can go that route. I just didnt want a bunch of single people to have to deal with kids. Their probably not as use to it as those who do.

I second it. I figure why not. 5 months being couped up not being able to do anything or get out to anything why not invite people here so I dont have to walk around. The house and the yard looks like hell since I couldnt do anything to either but fuck it, its just a house. I need to socialize so bad.

You want me to take you to cars and coffee saturday?

You want me to take you to cars and coffee saturday?

I am driving now so I can now get around. I am suppose to be taking my son to get his moped license first thing saturday but I appreciate the offer. 5 months with the wife, kids and this foot is wearing on me.

I am driving now so I can now get around. I am suppose to be taking my son to get his moped license first thing saturday but I appreciate the offer. 5 months with the wife, kids and this foot is wearing on me.

It's cool, I know that a while back you couldn't stay out long. I should've offered sooner, stupid me should relaize you're getting better. :facepalm:

I'd like to swing by a cookout if you have one, be cool to put a face with the name.