good foxbody find

dover

I'd say this is better...

http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23156

$3800obo for a california notch 5.0, c'mon, and white is HOTT

It ain't mint, although damn close, but its also 1/3 of that asking price.

This + Chad's turbo kit = PURE SEXXX

agreed

IMO, not a bad price personally. I know the Fox bodies over at K.A.R are always mint, and go for over that:

http://www.karmustang.com/product.php?productid=16170&cat=282&page=1

I'd be willing to pay over $10K if I wanted a bone stock Fox Body. Especially a notch back car.

exactly thank you

exactly thank you

Check out the price tag on a mint 93' Cobra. They'll usually fetch over the $18K mark on a normal basis. I've seen a few of the 7-Up Green LX verts fetch in the $15K mark with over 50K on the clock. Personally, I want an S351 vert (SN95 Style) at some point, but that would be like trying to find a virgin in a sorority.

-Since we're on the topic of mustangs, I'm quite impressed with FRPP (Ford Racing Performance Parts) for offering performance options, that are not only warrantied through the factory, but fully endorsed by the Blue Oval company. Deffinately don't see GM stepping up to the plate on that one. I give Chrysler/Mopar credit for their creations and parts too.

Check out the price tag on a mint 93' Cobra. They'll usually fetch over the $18K mark on a normal basis. I've seen a few of the 7-Up Green LX verts fetch in the $15K mark with over 50K on the clock. Personally, I want an S351 vert (SN95 Style) at some point, but that would be like trying to find a virgin in a sorority.

-Since we're on the topic of mustangs, I'm quite impressed with FRPP (Ford Racing Performance Parts) for offering performance options, that are not only warrantied through the factory, but fully endorsed by the Blue Oval company. Deffinately don't see GM stepping up to the plate on that one. I give Chrysler/Mopar credit for their creations and parts too.

93 cobra R has pulled over 100k and yes a mint 93 cobra goes for 20 sometimes as for the 7 up verts there was one for sale at at small car lot here with 34k on it for 4500 last summer should og bought it