Boondock Saints II

Gergwheel1647545492

I just couldn't suspend disbelief(the falling through the air duct scene ... rolls eyes and sighs). Pokemon ? I'm not sure where you're going with that. You're talking about the same Boondock Saints as this right ?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/boondock_saints/

A lot of my friends thought I was crazy too, but I suppose it just wasn't my cup of tea.

you shut your fucking hoar mouth right now!!!

LOL ... Yes Sir !

the problem is people who didn't stumble onto this movie a few years after it came out, watched it under recommendation of friends who over-hyped it and then it was a big let down.

Same thing happened to me with children of men.

I stumbled across Children of Men a few years ago at Blockbuster; it is now one of my all-time favorites. Same with Boondock Saints, I can't get enough.

Anyone who doesn't think Boondock Saints was a great movie is a giant, flaming homosexual.

PERIOD

SPOILERS BELOW !

You do realize that in that god-awful movie, the main bad guy your groomed into being wary of, the gruff irish hitman sent to kill the brothers turns out to be ... DUH DUH DUH ... THEIR LONG LOST FATHER !!! OMFG !!!

That seriously had to be the lamest, most ridiculous, and most unnecessary "twist" anyone ever tried to pass without at least a smidge of irony. Then he completely changes his ways and he's a good guy fighting with his sons. That's just retarded.

Maybe in the sequel their long lost Maa joins the crime-fighting team !

SPOILERS OVER.

SPOILERS BELOW !

You do realize that in that god-awful movie, the main bad guy your groomed into being wary of, the gruff irish hitman sent to kill the brothers turns out to be ... DUH DUH DUH ... THEIR LONG LOST FATHER !!! OMFG !!!

That seriously had to be the lamest, most ridiculous, and most unnecessary "twist" anyone ever tried to pass without at least a smidge of irony. Then he completely changes his ways and he's a good guy fighting with his sons. That's just retarded.

Maybe in the sequel their long lost Maa joins the crime-fighting team !

SPOILERS OVER.

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/0/6/8/1/what_a_twist.jpg

the problem is people who didn't stumble onto this movie a few years after it came out, watched it under recommendation of friends who over-hyped it and then it was a big let down.

Same thing happened to me with children of men.

You saying Children of Men was good or bad?

I stumbled across Children of Men a few years ago at Blockbuster; it is now one of my all-time favorites.

Children of Men was a fantastic film. Some of those single-shot scenes were incredible.

+1 for Children of Men being a great movie

I just watched Children of Men because of the recommendations here, and I was not impressed. It was decent, but not what I was expecting. I give it a solid 5/10. I will probably never watch it again, but it was a cool movie to watch once. Glad I rented it, but thats where it ends for me.