College Football has officially started

DaddyBuiltRacing

Anyone else watching a game?

I am watching Boise St vs Oregon and either 1. Boise St is that damn good or 2. Oregon was way over ranked and flat out sucks. They had 0 first downs in the first half against Boise St a team known for offense not Defense. Btw I love the damn smurf turf

Its 20-0 midway through the 3rd quarter

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone always talks crap about these teams from "lesser conferences", but they are good teams and deserve to be up there as much as Oklahoma. Which, by coincidence lost to Boise State in a bowl game a few years back.

I mean even Utah should have been considered last year, look at what they did to Alabama in the bowl game.

I for once agree with you Verse. I am a fan of the "small" schools. Boise State to me is the Gonzaga of NCAA football. They always beat top tier teams but don't really get the respect they should. If Boise St goes undefeated and everyone else has 1 loss why should they not get a chance at the National Title? They did what they was asked to do which is beat everyone they played, its not their fault they play in a shitty conference. Right now they are beating a team from the "mighty" Pac 10 who is ranked in the top 20

did anyone see derrick blunt punch the boise dude in the jaw at the end of the game for no reason? wtf. he should be suspended for the season. he was already suspended from his coach during practice season.

While I don't condone that moron, the Boise St. kid was clearly egging him on.

I REALLY hope that I read on ESPN that he is kicked off the team. Someone that stupid with previous problems wouldn't be playing for my team, that's for sure. I don't care if they were the next Adrian Peterson. I'll call him Clarett Jr.

Too bad they don't play any more quality opponents.

That's the whole thing. Even people in this thread are saying they should get a shot at the national title and all this... have you seen their schedule? They more than likely went undefeated by winning tonight against what will most likely end up being a middle of the road Pac 10 team - the hardest game on their schedule.

Yeah, we all loved watching them take out Oklahoma in the Fiesta a few years ago but who are these other "top tier teams" that they've taken out? Oregon is the best win they'll have this year (pending a bowl opponent), it was the best win they had last year (by 5 points against Oregon's 3rd string QB) and their best win the year before was probably Fresno State... who is also the toughest remaining game on their schedule this year. That's why they have a 50-game home winning streak. They play no one.

Oregon is the best win they'll have this year (pending a bowl opponent), it was the best win they had last year (by 5 points against Oregon's 3rd string QB) and their best win the year before was probably Fresno State... who is also the toughest remaining game on their schedule this year. That's why they have a 50-game home winning streak. They play no one.

I don't always Drink beer but when I do it's Dos Equis ... lol this man speaks truth

and go ducks Oregon is a decent school that gets little to no tv time.

edit: Oregon has to kick that jack ass or the school deserves no respect

Edited by The Man of Steele

I REALLY hope that I read on ESPN that he is kicked off the team. Someone that stupid with previous problems wouldn't be playing for my team, that's for sure. I don't care if they were the next Adrian Peterson. I'll call him Clarett Jr.

Yay, good news today. He's suspended for the year, his senior year. Good luck at McDonalds.

wow what a day/night....lets get started

OSU played a very typical Tressel like game. They should've won by a landslide but had to hold their breath and pull one out of their asses. Then again they did go against a team that runs that fucking triple option. Hopefully next week they play a whole lot better

Michigan looks to be a lot improved which I am actually happy about. Yes being a Buckeye fan I still pull for Michigan all the way til that date in November each year. The 2 freshmen qb's look to be very good

Notre Dame explosive offense, granted it was against Nevada. Clausen looks like he going to be a superstar this year, with the recievers and tight end he has there is no reason he shouldn't be.

And how about BYU!! Oklahoma will use the Bradford got hurt excuse but a loss is still a loss. Two top 5 teams could go down tonight with Va Tech giving Alabama everything they can handle.

Well now that Bradford is out a couple weeks who do you think wins the Heisman? I know its early but he was one of the 3 early favorites. I personally think its going to be Colt McCoy. I think Florida routes just about everyone they face and will have Tebow pulled from most games at halftime thus minimizing his numbers.

Well now that Bradford is out a couple weeks who do you think wins the Heisman? I know its early but he was one of the 3 early favorites. I personally think its going to be Colt McCoy. I think Florida routes just about everyone they face and will have Tebow pulled from most games at halftime thus minimizing his numbers.

Tate Forcier.

Ohio State drops 2 spots in the AP Poll. BYU jumps 11 spots and Oklahoma goes down 10 spots

1. Florida (56) 1-0 1,493 1

2. Texas (2) 1-0 1,424 2

3. Southern Cal 1-0 1,355 4

4. Alabama (2) 1-0 1,331 5

5. Oklahoma St. 1-0 1,201 9

6. Mississippi 1-0 1,095 8

7. Penn St. 1-0 1,082 9

8. Ohio St. 1-0 985 6

9. BYU 1-0 984 20

10. California 1-0 971 12

11. LSU 1-0 890 11

12. Boise St. 1-0 882 14

13. Oklahoma 0-1 782 3

14. Virginia Tech 0-1 652 7

15. Georgia Tech 1-0 630 15

16. TCU 0-0 523 17

17. Utah 1-0 404 19

18. Notre Dame 1-0 383 23

19. North Carolina 1-0 338 21

20. Miami 1-0 315 —

21. Georgia 0-1 294 13

22. Nebraska 1-0 266 24

23. Cincinnati 1-0 248 —

24. Kansas 1-0 196 25

25. Missouri 1-0 126 —

• 2 weeks later...
Once again Miami looked very good tonight. They gave up over 500 yards rushing last year to GA Tech, this year less then 150!! Thats 2 games against top 20 ranked teams and 2 victories. Their schedule is brutal, they have Va Tech and Oklahoma up next. If they come out 4-0 after that they might find themselves in the mix come end of the year. Scary part is they have more Freshman and Sopmores then they do upper classmen.

Bucks looked good today, granted it was Toldeo but remember Toldeo beat Michigan last year and destroyed Colorado last week. Pryor still making dumbass mistakes but oh well its a win.

USC goes down to Washington. Washington was 0-12 last year!! Funny how tOSU loses to top 5 teams every year and gets killed by media, USC loses to no bodies and its ok. Wonder what the excuse will be this week, no Barkley? Funny cause Corp (the backup) was supposed to be the starter til he got hurt and he was a parade all american in highschool.

BYU is getting destroyed by Florida State which I kinda thought could happen but didnt see realistically. Either way i'll take it, just moves tOSU higher in the polls.

Michigan looked good yet again. Hopefully they are 11-0 by the time they and tOSU hook up in November.

The way I see it tOSU will be no worse then 9 when the polls come out Monday, maybe higher depending on Texas game