storage units..

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
want a place to put my car hood, interior, 3 wheels with tires, 4 spare tires, and the bike....a 5x10 seems like it would be cramped but would work...$43 a month...is that good? i want a 1 car but theyre like $100 more per month than the 5x10...i also like the location of the 5x10 im looking at...just wannna make sure thats a fair price?

Look on craigslist there were a few 1 cars I found for a guy on here and the links may still be in his thread. Some were like $34 a month or something like that. Call apartment complexes they are renting these out when tenants dont rent them and they seem cheaper than a storage facility.

ill check out apartment complexes thanks....idk about cl though...dont need my stuff stolen by renting out a storage unit from some shady dude

I'm not sure what apartment complexes do that around here, if you find one let me know. Mine sure doesn't, they almost wouldn't give me the one I have fucking shit place. The Jefferson whatever its called over there by you used to do it, but was quite a bit of riff raff over there.

Guest tbutera2112

the place im looking at is at 310 and 70 about a half mile from my gfs house

ill call around a few apartment complexes first and see if they do this...if not ill probably stick with the 5x10 at this place