Who has the quickest 4 cylinder FWD car in here?

iluvfastcarz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that is driven or can be driven on the street pretty much everyday that is. No all out track cars or trailer queens. Is my homie Roy aka Burmese434 the fastest 4 cylinder? Please chime in.

Ur boy roys slow my cars seen a best of 10.41@150+ an by that I mean 12.87 an traps 114

Haha

Umm neon jons car used to be seen driving on the street an it ran in the 10's so yea roys fast but noooooo where near the fastest

An shantons car might be the fastest from a roll ha

Guest Removed
Something that is driven or can be driven on the street pretty much everyday that is. No all out track cars or trailer queens. Is my homie Roy aka Burmese434 the fastest 4 cylinder? Please chime in.

your boy roy, is the slowest...

kthanksbye

Oh yeah, I forgot about my buddy Shanton. Ok, so how are these 11 or 10 second FWD cars getting traction in the street? Suspension setup and other such info would be great? Kthanks. PS: stop talking shit about Roy, he will hand most of your your asses (from a 40 roll) Lol.

Andy aka Egokiller on here has a STi that runs in the mid-low 10s.

read the title smartie says fasted FWD... we all know there are fast awd dummy

Oh yeah, I forgot about my buddy Shanton. Ok, so how are these 11 or 10 second FWD cars getting traction in the street? Suspension setup and other such info would be great? Kthanks. PS: stop talking shit about Roy, he will hand most of your your asses (from a 40 roll) Lol.
they dont remeber cr doesnt condone street racing....

Neon johns car would be my guess but in full street trim i would wager my money on a blue or a black evo on the board... Dig or roll

yes but the guy clearly pposting about fwd....

Ya there's quit a few fast fwd 4 cylinder on this board but i might have less then half the money in my car compared to alot of people.. But paul has the fastest car on this board

hell yea i am hahaah

your car barely beat me with 170+ extra hp an proably 500-700 pounds less weight. an ive only got 320 in mods so i win with less money spent on mods :) let me throw a big turbo on over winter an see how you do in the spring(if i dont sell the kit i buy.... ive had the bigturbo kit winter 07/09 sold it had the n2o setup winter 08/09 sold it)

I realize that the title says FWD. But since some AWD cars have been mentioned, I'd have to put Jeff Oswalt's white EVO right up there at the top for pretty much a full weight/full interior street car. I believe it dipped into the 9's. Don't recall an exact time or MPH though. For some reason, high 140's or low 150's come to mind. I could be wrong though. Maybe Jeff will chime in and correct me. Edited by Potentn2o

Guest Removed
I realize that the title says RWD. But since some AWD cars have been mentioned, I'd have to put Jeff Oswalt's white EVO right up there at the top for pretty much a full weight/full interior street car. I believe it dipped into the 9's. Don't recall an exact time or MPH though. For some reason, high 140's or low 150's come to mind. I could be wrong though. Maybe Jeff will chime in and correct me.

No the title say FWD..not RWD, or AWD

read the title smartie says fasted FWD... we all know there are fast awd dummy

your car barely beat me with 170+ extra hp an proably 500-700 pounds less weight. an ive only got 320 in mods so i win with less money spent on mods :) let me throw a big turbo on over winter an see how you do in the spring(if i dont sell the kit i buy.... ive had the bigturbo kit winter 07/09 sold it had the n2o setup winter 08/09 sold it)

I was pushing like 17psi that day and still safc tuning the car and when I went 12.6 i said it was enough. I was just learning to drive the car on slick but still out mph you buy atleast 6+mph.. Your 320 in mods plus the money spent on buying your car