New pb in my 86!

86GT

Raced my car this weekend at the NMRA event at trails. Ran in True Street on saturday and didn't do too bad. I went 11.58 on the 1st pass because i didn't launch high enough so it bogged a little. Second came out a little higher and spun a little but the car was still moving, ended up going 11.03 @128.73. On my 3rd and final pass of the day I launched about the same as pass #2 and went 11.05 @127.76. Best 60ft was on pass 2 with a 1.74 and by the 3rd pass the intake was so hot i could not touch it. I knew with the car cooled off it would go into the 10's. My first pass Sunday morning was great. Car had about the same 60ft as sat. with a 1.72 but definatley felt better from second gear on. Car ended up running a 10.725@132.63 and just looking at the 60ft and a couple other things I believe the car has a lot left in it. All passes were made OFF nitrous so, I can't wait to get the suspension dialed and spray it. I think on spray I can dip into the 9's.

Not bad for the 2nd time out with the new combo. I'm excited to see this thing hook up and make a pass.

Tell me about it, that was only the 5th full pass on the car. Going to see what I can do friday night at trails :D

ran another best tonight, i swear it keeps getting faster. I think its because I'm getting comfortable behind the wheel. First pass out tonight after a little cool down was a 10.49@133.55. I backed it up with a 10.56@132.56. Best 60ft of the night was a 1.56.

Better update that sig.

ran another best tonight, i swear it keeps getting faster. I think its because I'm getting comfortable behind the wheel. First pass out tonight after a little cool down was a 10.49@133.55. I backed it up with a 10.56@132.56. Best 60ft of the night was a 1.56.

Still liked the comments in the stands. "Did that White Mustang just go 10.40's?" Damn right it did. I think 10.20s are there, just need to put it all together.

I still think you need this.

http://www.yourperformancesource.com/ProductImages/anderson_ford/MrFreeze.jpg

I was thinking about that alot, if i could cool the charge down i might be able to go a high 9 on boost only