Arby's 5 for $5

2 Sweet

Sweet. I usually dont need 5 things though, 4 at most. Why cant they just make a fracking $1 menu.

Yesterday I wasn't even hungry when I got them for lunch, I just ate 2 and put the rest in the fridge and ate them for dinner. They taste just as good when cold IMO

The 5 for $5 will be around until the end of this month, at least. After that it will be a weekend only promotion. I bet if you walked into any of those Arbys and asked for 5 regulars for $5 they will give it to you. Just tell them you LOVE to do the survey on the back of the receipt, which you get a free regular or beef'n cheddar for doing the survey. We are REALLY trying to push great customer service in our stores and this is just one way to do it. Say something like "I thought you were always supposed to say yes to customers." :)

All the stores in Columbus, minus the Arbys right off 270 and Route 3 and I think there are two in Hillard, are all corprate stores. I have worked at the one on Maxtown Rd, opened the one on Sawmill Rd and worked down in Obetz for awhile.