08 Polaris Rzr for Sale

MaverickK6

Bought this new at 15,500. I added a 4500.00lb winch with the blue steel rope and custom skid plates from dirt performance. It comes with acc. racks, battery tender, brand new rim and tires (original tires go with it also), front and rear brush guards, locking cargo box, horn, rear view mirror, recovery hook, new drive belt. Nice condition. Still have the 5 year transferable service plan, they take care of all the oil changes and valve adjustments. I think there is about 500 miles on it 37 hrs. I owe 12,500 will put 2k down to sell. Got a kid on the way.....

Phill

i wanna see some pics too.

theses things are supposed to be a blast from what i hear

They are bad ass. I work at a Polaris Dealer in Tipp City on Saturdays and I get the pleasure of playing around on all the toys. Thr RZR S is the one to get if you wanna spend even more money.

With all the accessories Maverick has on his for sale, I honestly can say that is a very good price for that unit and all it comes with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

they are a blast and theyll hill climb like a sum bitch I just sold mine cuz i was gonna kill myself in it had full custom cage with doors , tons of motor work and suspension in 6 months time I went thru 3 roll cages , 2 frames , 3 rims , 4 skid plates , 6 a arms and 7 axles

but good times only 1 person ever wanted a 2nd ride "he's on the board here too" so that may explain alot :D