FREE TICKETS TO HOT IMPORT NIGHT!

OH 97SC300

For those of you that don't know me, I'm a recruiter with the Ohio Army National Guard. The National Guard is a major sponsor for the Hot Import Night that is in town tomorrow night (Friday). I have like ten free tickets that I can give out for this. I'll let them go at first come first serve (have to come get them though). I'll only give one per person. I was at this event last year, it was so, so. This year they are changing this up big time. I'm not a spokesperson for this event by any means, it could be lame, I have no clue. The schedule looks interesting though. They have Warren Moon there interviewing people, there is going to be drift demo's going on, freestyle motocross stuff (i guess BMX), Steven Segal Fight club (whatever that means) and I guess Hank Williams Jr is performing later.

If you go to http://www.hinevents.com and go throught the process of simply buying a ticket online, it's like $30 freaking dollars! You can put in a National Guard discount code "GOUSA" and receive $10 bucks off. I also have like a zillion flyers that have a $3 off coupon for people that are going to simply buy tickets at the box office. If anyone is going, stop by and say hey at the National Guard display.

Mike Mullen

I'd rather like to see one "car person" each get a free ticket first. If I don't pass the rest, I'll hook you up with another one. I've got to think that I'll be able to pass out 10.

I'll be in my office for the most part the rest of the afternoon. My office is on OSU campus in the ROTC building off of Lane.

2121 Tuttle Park Place

201 Converse Hall

Columbus, OH 43210

Feel free to call my cell to firm up swinging by (incase I step out for a few). 614-266-4239.

Mike

Ok. I'm actually getting slammed with some things right now and won't have time to get back on here to check messages and PMs. Just call my cell. I can probably just hook you guys up at the gate. I have like 14 left. Just call me and I'll start making a list by name.