Monopoly City Streets

Browning

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm following the guy who stole my street and buying the ones he's selling. I have over thirty streets on my one account, $8M-$11M each.

he must have some crazy bot or something that just goes around the world buying available streets and he just sells them if they aren't big enough or something...

One of his accounts is spying on you. KOMPOSTOWNIK.

I watched him for three hours last night. He must have a bot that can travel the world in seconds, buying streets owned by someone else up for a trade (he can't seem to steal streets that are statically owned). I watched him buy streets in Germany, US, Australia, etc. within seconds of each other that already had buildings on them, then literally a second later sell them. He's essentially stealing other people's streets and selling them to pocket the cash. He them splits up the dividends between his other, two accounts. It's not humanly possible to do what he does and as efficiently.

He keeps the bigger streets that either retail for $12M+ or in equity are worth $2B+. He swiped my US32 which was pulling in $1B+ a day in rent (that's how I found him), let it collect rent, then sold it.

The weird thing is, this bot also erases his trail. I would watch him on the "friends log" as he bought/sold, then watch a minute later as the entries were removed completely. He's cleaning up after himself. The ones he does keep get pawned off to one of his other accounts, which they too leave no trail.

Attention how?

by purchasing a few roads that are like $25M and up

i also think they may be in populated areas

i got attacked by more than tednugent, etc

and i keep trying to hit accept on your offer, but it won't work....let me try and send you a counter offer and keep the same price or a little less

i went down a bit when i sold some of my streets with a bunch of buildings in order to buy more $10M roads....

i'm also slow at building/getting my roads big because i spend the majority of my time defending my streets and trying to get chance cards to clean off hazards....totally frustrating...

$4.18 billion is my score right now