Monopoly City Streets

Browning

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the game hates me. I log on and someone has attacked me like 11 times. No big deal I have 2 billion in cash. First 3 buildings I place I was fined 232 million 250 million and 232 million. Yesterday I was fined 400 million in two house placements.

Grrr.

I was attacked 32 time last night by Thaiboy and his alt accounts. I am no longer building wealth. I am going to destroy all of his accounts by the end of the day. Glad its raining and I get off work early and have nothing planned. 5 Billion will be spent on getting rid of him today.

I hit Level 6 tonight and have a net income of 1.3 billion a day. :p

I celebrated by building a Monopoly Tower on the street where I live (protected by only one park, so we'll see how long it survives the bulldozer). I also put one on Polaris Parkway at the old Circuit City meet spot.

I started about a week late, but had lots of help from Cred05 who bought a street from me for an outlandishly inflated price. Also many thanks to Frenchy and Drewhop for helping with enemies and helping to defend against Thaiboy.

I think I'll just collect my rent every day and wait it out until the reset. If you're still playing and need some help, feel free to ask.

I hit Level 6 tonight and have a net income of 1.3 billion a day. :p

I celebrated by building a Monopoly Tower on the street where I live (protected by only one park, so we'll see how long it survives the bulldozer). I also put one on Polaris Parkway at the old Circuit City meet spot.

I started about a week late, but had lots of help from Cred05 who bought a street from me for an outlandishly inflated price. Also many thanks to Frenchy and Drewhop for helping with enemies and helping to defend against Thaiboy.

I think I'll just collect my rent every day and wait it out until the reset. If you're still playing and need some help, feel free to ask.

Grats man I just hit level 10 as well. I should have hit it with two accounts but I caused havoc beating up Thaiboy on my ninja account.

The towers look so cool.

If people still wanna fuck up RHYAHN, they would be appreciated. I have one account that was up to half a billion, now worth less than $8M thanks to this faggot.

I will unload on him tomorrow. If the server starts acting right tonight I might drop a few of his streets tonight. Does he have any alt accounts or is that his only account?

Only one that I've seen. If I fuck with him, he'll unload a street or two and some major buildings to start building a ton of greenhouses for chance cards.

Target #1: Scottsville Street. It's down to four bonus buildings as of now from the eight earlier.

Thats ok I got a extra account for him to play with.

Cool.

My primary account just found and bought a $8.1M road in Oregon. I'm telling ya, $5M+ roads are getting hard to come by now.

definitely...i spent all last night looking for any road over $5M....only found 1 or 2...and i'm using this program that will find any road in the area/region and lists them in order of price

you need to install Greasemonkey for firefox and then install this: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58804

it also has auto build and auto sell...it works great, but it moves so fast, you can't use your chance cards....but it worked well when i found my $8M street and wanted to fill it with green houses before anyone had a chance to attack it...that would've taken me forever to do by myself

the auto sell part is cool because you can ask it to sell any building from one amount and below....so i went through one of my roads and had it sell everything under $1M and then replaced it with the $5M towers....

definitely...i spent all last night looking for any road over $5M....only found 1 or 2...and i'm using this program that will find any road in the area/region and lists them in order of price

you need to install Greasemonkey for firefox and then install this: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58804

it also has auto build and auto sell...it works great, but it moves so fast, you can't use your chance cards....but it worked well when i found my $8M street and wanted to fill it with green houses before anyone had a chance to attack it...that would've taken me forever to do by myself

the auto sell part is cool because you can ask it to sell any building from one amount and below....so i went through one of my roads and had it sell everything under $1M and then replaced it with the $5M towers....

Hey Doc. That must be the program that Thaiboy is using. I destroyed a insane amount of his bonus buildings and then placed about 30 hazards and it was all restored in less then 30 minutes. I was attacking him while he was rebuilding at double the rate that I was.

I've been using the script for the last day or so. Problem is the auto-build does work, but you need to use your chance cards NOW, and even then you have to log out and back in because it will still try to build although you run out of money.

The auto sell kicks ass, though :)

Hey Doc. That must be the program that Thaiboy is using. I destroyed a insane amount of his bonus buildings and then placed about 30 hazards and it was all restored in less then 30 minutes. I was attacking him while he was rebuilding at double the rate that I was.

He left me alone for over a week, but now he's back bulldozing again as THAIBOY and TEDNUGENT. Strangely, he is stopping before he gets all the bonus buildings ...... leaves the income on the street intact. :confused:

I really can't complain ..... I accomplished what I wanted to.

I'm watching a hacker at work. MBOJAN stole a $2B street from me I had offered to someone else in a trade. I logged in, and when I clicked on the street I owned, it turned blue and had his ownership. After the rent server reset tonight, it was gone out of my property lists.

I spied on him, and Tina and I watched him sell some expensive streets, which we picked up five. Weird thing, he would sell the street then re-buy it, with all properties intact but no bonus or hazard buildings. He then spied on an account MORE AND MORE from the same place in Poland as him, with the account owning a single, $233k street. He then offered $165B in trade streets to MORE AND MORE, who almost immediately accepted. So now MBOJAN is a Level 1 with a $-165B account and MORE AND MORE with a ton of equity.

What a fag. At least Tina and I boned him as he sold streets and picked up a few $10M ones before he could buy them back. Serves his cheating ass right.