Monopoly City Streets

Browning

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh...it says that street has changed hands too many times and to wait 24 hours....i don't know when i bought it last night....

but i think i'm going to bed, so i will try and accept you offer later....sorryy!!!!

edit:

i just sent it back as a counter offer...try that....i have greasemonkey off right now

I received an offer of $700M for a $12M street. I rejected it :)

With the lack of available streets now, anything $8M+ is worth $1B+ now :)

that's funny because i always write back that i want $1B hehe

and i'm so tired of defending myself from tednugent, thaiboy, etc that i think i may use my two other accounts i just started to build up stuff again...it just takes soooooo long

i'm now mr. sparkles or the frenchy....mr sparkles has all of my roads, but i'm still getting attacked my someone who attacked me under frenchy chan...

do you get attacked a lot?? i know it's just part of the game when you have large streets, but it's annoying

(fyi: mr sparkles was the name of one of my cats...named after a simpsons episode)

7 hazards on one road...wtf....taking me forever to clean them off...i keep building and selling just to get a demo chance card

Edited by frenchy chan

After leaving me alone for a few weeks, Thaiboy has gone on a two-day rampage on my properties. He didn't stop at hazards, he bulldozed every expensive building on each street. I sold off almost all remaining streets and am just sitting on billions waiting for him to lay off. Interesting behavior ...

• 1 month later...

Well, I played to the very last day (today).

For those of you who played, you might be interested in how things ended up.

Winner: Helferin, over 26 trillion points, 751 streets (most of which were sabotaged)

Thaiboy, that nemesis of the CR players, continued hitting me regularly. He finished with 278 billion points on his main account.

I finished 2nd on my local board with 30 billion points.

They have not mentioned any resetting of the game, only have said it ends December 9th.

Thanks to those who played and helped :)