REVIEW: Hein Gericke Celtic 1-Piece Suit

mrmako777

i am no pro, nor do i work for any companies that represent or independently test leather suits or other motorcycle gear. i am just one man giving my opinions on this one piece suit. this is my first suit and i went solely based on the reviews of my peers as to the quality of this suit. other reviews can be found on sportbiketrackgear.coms website.

heres the suit laying on my floor. it is enjoying having its picture taken as you can tell:

IMG_1502.jpg

here is the back protector. i was not going to take the whole thing out just to take a picture but i can tell you this thing is one sturdy piece of something. it kinda feels like it forms to your body but yet is firm and im pretty sure it will help me to not become a vegetable in the even of a get off (not that kind of get off you pervs!)

IMG_1503.jpg

heres a cool label displaying the type of armour used in this suit. it feels comfy and im sure i could wear this armour in the event of a nuclear war

IMG_1504.jpg

elastic leg and elastic crotch part (doesnt help too much with the camel toe)

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

now heres me in the suit. im 6'0" around 185-190#. i am not a model (as you can tell)

IMG_1500.jpg

all in all the suit seems well built and the seams are tight. this thing weighs a ton but i feel pretty comfortable with this thing on and it feels like im really protected. any other questions or comments please direct to my secretary brennan :D j/k

Great suit and for the price? HOLY SHIT!!! What a deal. I really like the black and white. I usually have only seen the black/silver/white combo. Your suit looks better than the color choices out there.

Looking good! You doing some track days this year?

thanks bro! hopefully i can get out there this year. i know the street is no place to attempt getting a knee down.

on a side note lizard im glad you chimed in. does the suit look like it fits me pretty well? i can send you more pics if need be. thanks bro!

thanks bro! hopefully i can get out there this year. i know the street is no place to attempt getting a knee down.

on a side note lizard im glad you chimed in. does the suit look like it fits me pretty well? i can send you more pics if need be. thanks bro!

Looks good. Does it fit tight in the junk when standing up straight? Feel great when crouched down and arms out forward? If yes to both, it fits good...

Basic thing is if it is too loose, it will roll when hit on impact and the armor could be rolled away from the areas it needs to protect...

Looks good. Does it fit tight in the junk when standing up straight? Feel great when crouched down and arms out forward? If yes to both, it fits good...

Basic thing is if it is too loose, it will roll when hit on impact and the armor could be rolled away from the areas it needs to protect...

yeah bro it fits hella tight in the crotch. i honestly think im at the top end of the height scale for this suit. if i was like 5'10" or 5'11" i dont think it would be as bad. everything else fits fine, like a 2nd layer of skin

yeah bro it fits hella tight in the crotch. i honestly think im at the top end of the height scale for this suit. if i was like 5'10" or 5'11" i dont think it would be as bad. everything else fits fine, like a 2nd layer of skin

How about when you are on the bike and in the crouched position? Feel pretty good? Nut crunch is supposed to happen in a proper fitting suit...

How about when you are on the bike and in the crouched position? Feel pretty good? Nut crunch is supposed to happen in a proper fitting suit...

it feels better and i know i need to wear the suit a few times to break it in. luckily this isnt my daily riding gear! haha. i am happy with it overall tho

I remember trying on an Astar suit at pony ( cant remember the name of it but its black grey and white) with a Joe Rocket back protector and it was hard to breaath almost but it fit right in all the places it needed to. Ananda was afraid I wasnt going to be able to produce children after though, jees ow that was tight on the captain and two Colonels

• 4 months later...

they are good suits. i've got the silver/white/black. first race in the new suit took a 120mph highside into an armco wall and the suit held up perfectly. it's actually a good deal lighter than my other suit and doesn't have as much padding.