Tire prices going up

copperhead

I would say the largest tire brand would be Toyo brand which through a joint venture gets some of its tires from china. Not sure the precentage. I know cooper tires use to sell tires imported from china. Westlake, compass, telluride, and YKS were all imported brands.

35% of tires that ntb currently carries

we received an email from the president of the company begging us to sign a petition against Obama and this bill. Saying it would hike our tire prices and make the business that much harder for everyone. What the overpaid motherfucker isnt considering is all the workers that have already lost their jobs at tire plants in america all to watch production goes across seas.

he can take his petition and shove it.

we received an email from the president of the company begging us to sign a petition against Obama and this bill.

I fucking HATE when higher ups use their position to try peddle off their political positions onto the companies workers passing it off as 'better' for the company. Happens every once in a while in our weekly company news letters. Makes me want to punch some babies. :o