Acouple turbo questions

Comebackkid

how much less?

not noticeable really. if your not peaking the current turbo.

but the small housing on the exhaust side will help spool it faster, causing more power sooner in the curve. with will just make more of a traction issue.

instead of making more power, why not work on getting what you do have to the ground first? and getting it tuned properly?

why would you want MORE power? Dont you have a hard time getting traction already with the 400hp?

I get bored real quick. I got the slicks real nice and hot and it was alot better with this turbo but 3rd gear with slicks thats when this turbo really opens up and it kinda cool spining in hi gear lol.. But next year will be a better setup with traction bars and better suspension..

mine is a street car too! and e85 is the best fuel by far. but dont use it i like my 2.16 a gal price. you will gain some wheel speed with the smaller housing but it might throw you into tire spin faster. it deff will kill some of the turbos top end but unless ur runnin it at peak boost now you wont notice a power loss. maybe 5hp or so with a faster spool. if u think it will hook id say go for it exh housings are cheap.