How about a rematch for Anthony and Brian Carter.

DTM Brian

So Because im right and ur car dont run u want to go to personal attacks ok tell ur wife shes fat she has bigger nuscles than you too. and thats just another fact. i never said u were a bad mechanic or insulted ur tunning skills dont need to my shit runs and that speaks for itself

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Because im right and ur car dont run u want to go to personal attacks ok tell ur wife shes fat she has bigger nuscles than you too. and thats just another fact. i never said u were a bad mechanic or insulted ur tunning skills dont need to my shit runs and that speaks for itself

Wow he said hot air coming out of your mouth is slowing your fat ass down and you insult his wife. It went from Mild shit talking to insulting someones wife. Unless you 2 are friends thats above and beyond. I really don't know rob but i know having a business and building a car are hard. Most people who work on their own shit while having a business just don't make it. If its a sacrifice someone is willing to make then more power to them. I build/tune/ drive all my own shit and i admit someone lighter than me would be faster by a tenth or more so i am siding with rob on this one.

Wow he said hot air coming out of your mouth is slowing your fat ass down and you insult his wife. It went from Mild shit talking to insulting someones wife. Unless you 2 are friends thats above and beyond. I really don't know rob but i know having a business and building a car are hard. Most people who work on their own shit while having a business just don't make it. If its a sacrifice someone is willing to make then more power to them. I build/tune/ drive all my own shit and i admit someone lighter than me would be faster by a tenth or more so i am siding with rob on this one.

You think with having a business he would be alittle more tame in the things he says on cr.

so its only above and beyond if i do it?? hmm confused

thats not a attack against his wife. its against him he said im fat so thats my way of saying he looks like gumby.

thats not the first insult. and knowing rob wont be the last. see personal atacks is all he has because his shit dont run that car didnt run long before his shop and wont run long after. i built my truck with me and my dad on 9 and 11$ ahr jobs. deff not rich and deff not finished! imagine what i could build if i had the time and money.

the .1 part he had right by weight. the insult after deserved the comment he got. the first was saying im a know it all and a bad tunner. among others.

im also building my s10 blazer with my old 9sec 12year old motor that will outlast all

then the camaro with another 357" and a bigger turbo.

the blazer will be done soon. the camaro is a down the road deal. both the blazer and camaro are my sons he is 3. and has a faster vehicle than rob.

I also know Brian said he would be faster than me at this track day....didn't happen yet again.....lol

What!!!! You do realize my car runs 9's on a 300 shot. And if I hook the bottle directly to tb I could have a 1000 hp car for about 2 seconds before I shot out spark plugs and impaled 3 people in the front row. I'm just being nice... lol

I also know Brian said he would be faster than me at this track day....didn't happen yet again.....lol

ZING!!!!

What!!!! You do realize my car runs 9's on a 300 shot. And if I hook the bottle directly to tb I could have a 1000 hp car for about 2 seconds before I shot out spark plugs and impaled 3 people in the front row. I'm just being nice... lol

:lol: ahahaha

you contradicted your self in a matter of a few posts. and i quoted it for you.

my wife is a fat bitch. hence why im signing divorce papers, and i kicked that bitch to the curb a few years ago. and i attacked you, not you wife/sister or parents. you dont have shit to throw at me other then my car isnt done. :jerkit:

there are plenty of cars on this forum that arent done.

yeah its all fine you want to attack me cause you can say my shits not done. but its funny you really cant say shit cause of all the stuff i am getting done.

Its my blue eyes and the way I lock my lips around the krispie treat.

NO HOMO.....

On my first pass I saw you at the water box.. I thought about positioning my car in a way that if I purged it would make your shirt fly up and show the world your hot six pack and perky man nipples.

No homo...

lol

i was just stating that you beleve your the fastest arround but you have no car that you can run right now. when your car is done and you spank a few then id say brag on. u brag more about your speed and driving skills than any racer i know that races everyweekend. i think everyone that sees me would say im not fat. i dont evan have dunlap over dickie doo

rob i was hoping ud get pissed off and start working on it again. then come get some

:rolleyes:

pissed off yes. going to force me to just order another part. i call it hot rod therapy. someone piss's me off using my car as a excuse. i order a part for the car. i has a nice little pile so far.trust you me. its time will come.