Sorry boys, I was screaming and yelling for OSU tonight.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I get frustrated along with all the other arm-chair QB's. It was a great game, but in the end, a loss is a loss and while I'd love to say I believe in a "good death" I don't.

The game was like like morning sex with the wife that's going well and full of excitement and looking to be the best ever.......until the kids bang on the door screaming for cartoons and breakfast. :mad:

i seriously cant belive the d bags are calling for his job already fucking osu fans....i hope the team wins but everytim they do the fans get kicked in the nuts

I've had his back for years, but the same coaching mistakes every game is inexcusable.

I may be a little drunk, but if any person does not think Ohio State redeemed respect for the Big Ten somewhat is a fucking moron.

Also, I lost my voice. :(

That's like saying the unemployed guy almost got a job today. When it comes down to it, he still isn't getting paid.

Even though we lost, we still did one heck of a job. To be expected to get beat by 7 and still shut them down till the 4th, I congratulate you. Good job guys and hopefully there will be a rematch later this season.

yeah, yeah, it was a great game.....right up to moment they lost. :mad: Unfortunately the world doesn't revolve around effort, but rather results.

look, I love the Bucks, but we have to start ditching the ever so predictable mistakes that cost of these games. given a loss is a loss, I'd much rather have had them lose by 10-14 than like this.

Worst. Analogy. Ever.

No it's not. No one is paid on effort and hard work. We're paid for results. The only people that talk about hard work and holding our own are those that a accept losing. I HATE TO LOSE :mad:

Who would you rather have coach or teach your kid, someone who says they enjoying winning or someone who says they hate to lose? I pick the latter as every fucking moron enjoys a win. It's the team that doesn't accept failure that goes home with the title.

OSU Pays JT way too much money....and that's fine, but not when he can't deliver on the games that count.