wanted: t45 transmission

jeffro

How about this...

rebuild it to stock specs (couple hundred) or buy another stock replacement...

then spend $500 on a nitrous setup and SHIFT SLOWER. You'll have more power so you won't have to bang the gears to run a 13.8....lol.

just playing with ya man, but seriously, nitrous ftw.

How about this...

then spend $500 on a nitrous setup and SHIFT SLOWER. You'll have more power so you won't have to bang the gears to run a 13.8....lol.

if only you knew how hard i was trying just to hit that. who uses the clutch anymore?

Dude has it occured to you that you're beating on it too hard?

pssssh this kid doesnt shift as fast or hard as me an ive made 5476115646 more passes lol

if only you knew how hard i was trying just to hit that. who uses the clutch anymore?

weak

that sucks man put a stocker in there an be good on it an over the winter buy a built tranny because umm uv broke two now...an your dam near stock slow ass power lol

How about this...

couple if its just synchros. you bust up the gears on the main shafts tho, its not so cheap.

t56 swap that bitch already.its going to get old real fast breaking stock transmissions all the damn time.

Edited by Removed

I have to agree with Rob on this one. Maybe you need to do a T56. I am shocked that if failed already considering how hard I shift mine. It feels like the car is coming apart when I shift the cobra. LOL.

have you seen the new t-6060 magnum's?

yummy yummy. 700ft pound rating :cool:

So what failed this time? My guess is either this tranny was wounded when you recieved it or something was wrong with the shifter. Were you still running the stock shifter? You may have taken out the tranny by bending the shift forks or you did not have the stops set up correctly for the after market shifter.

Time for me to go to bed. I have an LS1 to look at in early early am. ;)

Were you still running the stock shifter? You may have taken out the tranny by bending the shift forks or you did not have the stops set up correctly for the after market shifter.

this....

So what failed this time? My guess is either this tranny was wounded when you recieved it or something was wrong with the shifter. Were you still running the stock shifter? You may have taken out the tranny by bending the shift forks or you did not have the stops set up correctly for the after market shifter.

Time for me to go to bed. I have an LS1 to look at in early early am. ;)

brian, i baught a steeda tri-ax short throw shifter for it about 3 weeks ago. i noticed a verrrryyy slight grind in third if i tried to shift fast shortly after i received the transmission. i overlooked it. also i think my clutch has something to do with it. if i try to put it in third or fourth, theres nothing there.

hmm any way it could be reused?

cracked at 155 in my buddies stang. he drove it till it locked up. top of the case from the shifter area down is cracked. its sitting in the shot right now in hilliard. ill ask him. he would probaly just let you have it to get it out of his way.