Banned on 3800 pro lol

Buck531

So I guess you can get banned for life on other forums if you say something wrong or attack the other forum while on another forum? lolfuckingcopter.

http://bucky.kicks-ass.net/stuff/banned3800lol.jpg

I'm sure this was probably the post that did it too. How fucking lame.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71473

Gonneville.. you fucking douchebag nut sucking Scott Cook ball grabbing deepthroater.

I haven't said shit about Intense ANY where else in at least the past year.

I'm still laughing.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see if you were talking about the forum itself... I'm going to start banning everyone that talks about anyone on this site on any other site.

Update: Half of CR was just banned.

Yep. I haven't made a post over there in over a year. I was just bored and decided to log in and check a few of the posts.

It's only 3800pro because 3800tech is owned by someone else and the powers that be at intense can't handle it :lol:

They can ban me too. Oh, wait, I don't waste my time with the Nazi-like regime over there :p

If Gonneville reported it, feel free to get rid of him.

Guest tbutera2112
It's only 3800pro because 3800tech is owned by someone else and the powers that be at intense can't handle it :lol:

They can ban me too. Oh, wait, I don't waste my time with the Nazi-like regime over there :p

If Gonneville reported it, feel free to get rid of him.

woot

I dunno Buck, it may not have been from here so don't be so quick to throw Gonneville under the bus. When did they activate the ban? I think they cleaned house over there a while back of people they don't like. Even after all of the... unpleasantness... I was still an active member. I didn't go on for about 6-9 months, when I checked back in I was banned. Didn't say or do anything there, and sparsely posted on ClubGP, so I'm not sure what triggered it other than lingering animosity. Didn't question it, whatever, I have better things to do.

You'd think they'd have another ban message then. Something along the lines of "Your account has been inactive for xxx time, please contact an Admin" versus "You just bashed the TRUE reason this technical forum is around, revenue for intense".

My opinion is, at least they finally express the true role of the forum in their corporate landscape. There is no harm in a company having a forum as a discussion arm as long as it's being portrayed in its true intention.

I BLAME INTENSE FOR MY POS SUV.

I had a awesome car. It was comfortable and I did not mind paying for the car. It was cool and fun. I took it to intense to have a staged package done and in the process my ECU got fried. After my ECU got friend they put a ecu from a Regal GS in my car and told me they would get my ECU fixed. Well that was not the case and the cars control module and engine module were not compratbale

I got CPU errors and other wierd codes that Intense told me were not a problemn and just otok them out of my ecu. Then my car would start locking and unlocking on its own Gauges would go nuts alll kinds of wierd shit......

UltimatelyI traded the car in because it scared me with its problems.

So instead o having a nice car that i owed a resonable amount on I have a 08 SUV that I owe to much on.

FUCK INTENSE.

Edited by Thorne