Most powerful 03+ Mustang here ?

TTQ B4U

Talked to a friend today who mentioned someone at their office has a "world record" yadda, yadda Kenny Bell Powered mustang. Guy has a ton of money in his car.

My response inside was :rolleyes: as I know there are always faster cars out there, but in the world of CR which is pretty small, I'm sure there are a whole lot faster and more powerful ones here.

Who has the baddest one? Just curious. F-bodies and Vettes I know, but what about Fords?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this bad ass mustang at Dyno Tune... maxed out the blower it had and had plenty of room for more power. I think he actually upgraded his blower this year :eek:

World record for what exactly ?

P.S. I think I hold the world records for the most free O'Reileys can holders in the passenger seat of a fireturd.

Guest tbutera2112
Last I checked the 2010 is still an S197 (DC2) platform, per say it's not much different.

yes, but a 98 gt and a 99 gt are both sn95 platforms, and they are different cars...if the body and power levels change, i count it as being a different car...we could argue it all night really... a 96 npi pos gt isnt the same as a 2004 gt, no matter how you wanna cut it... i think the 10 only got like 15 more hp though, which is kinda dumb...but what i was getting at is that its not identical to the 09 like the 08 07 06 05 are..

Agreed 100% with the 96-98 cars. But as far as the S197 chasis concerns, there's minor changes from 05-08 to the 09 Mustang, as the 2010 is a exterior re-design, but so far everything from the 09 3V motor has stayed the same.

-Personally after seeing/driving/working on the S197, it's twice the car the SN95 platform was. (This is my opinion, love it or hate it.)

Guest tbutera2112
Agreed 100% with the 96-98 cars. But as far as the S197 chasis concerns, there's minor changes from 05-08 to the 09 Mustang, as the 2010 is a exterior re-design, but so far everything from the 09 3V motor has stayed the same.

-Personally after seeing/driving/working on the S197, it's twice the car the SN95 platform was. (This is my opinion, love it or hate it.)

i agree theyre much more refined and all around better....doesnt mean they arent ugly as shit! :bangbang:

the 2010 is sexy though...the little changes really made a big difference IMO

P.S. I think I hold the world records for the most free O'Reileys can holders in the passenger seat of a fireturd.

Ha-ha, I couldn't find room for all mine either I must have had 20 of them things!!

But as far as fastest Mustang what about one of the new members... Mitch? I think - the one with the black Mustang GT, procharged I think, P-51 intake, this ringing any bells?

Ha-ha, I couldn't find room for all mine either I must have had 20 of them things!!

But as far as fastest Mustang what about one of the new members... Mitch? I think - the one with the black Mustang GT, procharged I think, P-51 intake, this ringing any bells?

Link to said Black GT please. Thanks!

Link to said Black GT please. Thanks!

op asked about 03 cobra..not 2000 gt

i know