P90X

Bhobs

a coworker is going to give me a copy of the disks or whatever, so i plan on taking a look at some of the workouts and stuff.

Definately not needing to shed pounds, but wouldnt mind some quality exercise routines so im not just wingin' it at the gym as usual lol

If this is you, you surely don't need to lose any weight:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/ssfdgsfg.jpg

thanks Im not really trying to lose any but I want to get really lean. I have been working out for yrs and it was just not cutting it. I can see results after a wk im all over this new workout and loving it :)

If anyone has a bootlegged copy they'd be willing to sell or even an original that they're not using but would sell I would be interested in taking it off your hands. My regular workout's have kind hit a plataeu (spelling anyone?) and its driving me nuts. I wouldnt mind giving it a shot.

If anyone has a bootlegged copy they'd be willing to sell or even an original that they're not using but would sell I would be interested in taking it off your hands. My regular workout's have kind hit a plataeu (spelling anyone?) and its driving me nuts. I wouldnt mind giving it a shot.

if the guy here at work comes through before anyone else ill see what i can do....i think its downloading or something, but its a lot of stuff i guess (like 12 disks?)

I can burn them for you :) just drop of 12 dvd-r no prob.