Vanity plate owners

BBQdDude

Hi,

I have a favor to ask. I am seeing a very nice lady. She is writing a vanity license plate book. She is looking for people who own a car with vanity plates. What she would need is why you chose the plate you did.

Her site is at:

Vanity Plates

You can hit her "contact us" form or just scrape her e-mail and send it direct. If you do mention that I, Brian, steered you to her...I would appreciate it.

Take care,

Brian

PDQ GP

Has been on 3 of my Grand Prix's. First picked up the nick-name in 1997 when my bone stock GTP ran a 14.4 at the track that year. Back then it was quick for that car in stock form.

SPOOLYN

On my MS3 (Turbo) for obvious reasons. This was one of the last remaining spellings left available in Ohio as of last July.

PDQ GP

Has been on 3 of my Grand Prix's. First picked up the nick-name in 1997 when my bone stock GTP ran a 14.4 at the track that year. Back then it was quick for that car in stock form.

SPOOLYN

On my MS3 (Turbo) for obvious reasons. This was one of the last remaining spellings left available in Ohio as of last July.

should be splnturd :) i kid i kid

90n a70

dont even know the size of your own turbo :nono:

Leave it to others to ruin your hustle. I've had the full specs on that turbo since I bought it off of Joe 2 years ago.

Garrett 60 trim journal bearing turbo. Comparable to a 70mm turbo except with a little bit larger exhaust side, .7 a/r if I remember correctly. It doesn't matter anymore, when it runs correctly in 3 years it will have already been forgotten.

/eat me assholes

Edited by Miller