Vanity plate owners

BBQdDude

Hi,

I have a favor to ask. I am seeing a very nice lady. She is writing a vanity license plate book. She is looking for people who own a car with vanity plates. What she would need is why you chose the plate you did.

Her site is at:

Vanity Plates

You can hit her "contact us" form or just scrape her e-mail and send it direct. If you do mention that I, Brian, steered you to her...I would appreciate it.

Take care,

Brian

Hi,

I have a favor to ask. I am seeing a very nice lady. She is writing a vanity license plate book. She is looking for people who own a car with vanity plates. What she would need is why you chose the plate you did.

Her site is at:

Vanity Plates

You can hit her "contact us" form or just scrape her e-mail and send it direct. If you do mention that I, Brian, steered you to her...I would appreciate it.

Take care,

Brian

especially if your into stealing cars lol

Hey im also writing a book, all I need is your vin number

he never posted anything about what your license plate was just why you chose it your paranoid bastard ... :)

he never posted anything about what your license plate was just why you chose it your paranoid bastard ... :)

Haha im not paranoid, just found it funny that a guy with 18 post is on here asking about peoples personalized plates. You might not have to give him what it says but most people would go into details as to how and why they picked what they did. Thus giving out what their tag says.

On a side note I think Ohio has the most personalized tags out of any other state. They are everywhere

Hey,

Little come meet up with me if you are soooo paranoid. I'm just trying to give her book more flair from then likes of us. 18 posts or 1800 I've run into less paranoid dealers LOL.

All taken in good fun on my side.

Later,

B

Why are people so paranoid about license plates. If you see me driving on the road you can read my plate, what does it matter if it's posted on the internet? Like how some people block out their plates when they post pics of their car online. Seems pointless to me.

Why are people so paranoid about license plates. If you see me driving on the road you can read my plate, what does it matter if it's posted on the internet? Like how some people block out their plates when they post pics of their car online. Seems pointless to me.

i especially wouldnt care driving a slowmaro an all eathier :)

he has a point especially with pics... you drive the car peopel can see your plate... in public in a parking lot shoot in your garage. woooptie dooo.

shoot ide be happy if i put my plate online(oh thats right im sure it is on there in my pics who cares :jerkit: ) an someone stole my shit woohooo g8 here i come!

btw i love lamp