Quading at Wayne on Monday, 10/5/09

Nitrousbird

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I'll be bringing a couple brawts and a few frozen burgers. Anyone can have my Blue Cheese burgers, as I bought them but don't really like them. But they are good burgers if you like blue cheese.

Jason, I'll be at your place a little before 8:30...probably 8:15ish. I already have my truck loaded and my Raptor is on the trailer, ready to go.

Oh my god what a crazy day.

No shit. I took some pictures of the damage to the Raptor; I'll post them in the pics/video a little later.

I am f'ing S-O-R-E!!! My tailbone hurts, as does the rest of me. Luckily your quad and Larry's quad were free fixes. Mine...not so much. :(

Lets see, one quad blew a tire 10 seconds into riding. I cant remember what was hit. we barely was able to get it going again but we did and it was fine. Shortly after someone hit a tree and flipped his quad over, and himself into a ditch, then one quad kept overheating and required field surgery, then someones light broke off, then someone hit another tree doing some $$ damage, and we had to limp his quad back 13 miles. Am I forgetting anything?