This guy is so lucky

SLOWLX

How the hell is that even possible?

My bro says he's heard the guy's guess as to what happened, based on recovering the bullet: Bullet hit a stone in such a way that it smashed flat and spun like a saw blade, ricocheted in a high arc back into the dirt in front of him and shot back up at that odd angle and smashed his "ears". It may even have "hopped" more than once.

I call BS it didn't make the movie ricochet sound.

Remember, the bullet isn't going to be in the same shape. High speed + odd shape + likely a high rate of spin = sound. And the doppler effect from it approaching the camera will shift the sound to a higher frequency.

I call BS it didn't make the movie ricochet sound.

haha

Remember, the bullet isn't going to be in the same shape. High speed + odd shape + likely a high rate of spin = sound. And the doppler effect from it approaching the camera will shift the sound to a higher frequency.

SpaceGhost's comment flies over Draco's head, unlike the bullet.

My bro says he's heard the guy's guess as to what happened, based on recovering the bullet: Bullet hit a stone in such a way that it smashed flat and spun like a saw blade, ricocheted in a high arc back into the dirt in front of him and shot back up at that odd angle and smashed his "ears". It may even have "hopped" more than once.

that's just ridiculous. Talk about either really bad luck or using up a couple of your nine lives.